Free usage for 60 days for US-based Shippers deemed Part of Essential Businesses
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 6, 2020 – PostBidShip, a digital freight technology company, today announced it would be offering free 60-day subscriptions to US-based shippers deemed part of essential business operations.
The COVID-19 coronavirus’s rapid spread has created an unprecedented global challenge. This is leading to growing personal and business strains. On the front lines of this fight are the essential businesses that use the vital logistics networks that connect people, customers and employees to keep them safe and meet their essential needs. PostBidShip is grateful to the men and women across the country that are dedicated to running these essential businesses. Their tireless work ensures timely arrival of products and supplies to businesses essential to keep our great country running.
Offer to Essential Businesses
PostBidShip wants to assist these critical businesses. We have technology tools to help reduce this strain on shippers and we want to help. PostBidShip is offering this assistance to US-BASED ESSENTIAL SHIPPERS: Access the PostBidShip award-winning digital freight matching platform for FREE … zero cost … for the next 60 days, no strings attached. This offer includes our rapid startup effort that will have you running within a day of your pre-scheduled activation date, including a live online training session.
Essential Business Offer Elements
- 60-days FREE subscription to PostBidShip (web and mobile) to US-based shippers deemed part of essential business operations, no strings attached (refer below for definition of essential businesses).
- Support for essential shippers’ effort to move goods quickly and with far less manpower.
- Up to 100 carriers pre-loaded by PostBidShip, unlimited number loaded by shipper or already accessible.
- Subscription becomes operational within one business day of your scheduled appointment.
- FREE support including live online training.
- Integration with business applications is excluded.
Definition of Essential Business Operations
Supply chains encompass the entirety of the US and beyond. For purposes of this offer of assistance, PostBidShip is using the definition of “essential businesses” to be restricted to SHIPPERS that fall under the guidance supplied by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)’s Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) (https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce). In general, the industries covered include the following: medical and healthcare; pharmaceutical; food and agriculture; energy; water; critical manufacturing; defense; telecommunications; information technology systems; and public works.
How to Act on this Offer
Let PostBidShip help your essential business in this unprecedented time. It is yours to use at no cost for 60 days so long as the business is deemed an essential business. If you fall into this category and wish to act on this offer, please proceed with one of the following actions:
- Go to http://www.postbidship.com/covid19 and submit a participation request; OR
- Email sales@postbidship and supply your name, company name and contact email or phone number.
Note: PostBidShip reserves the right in its sole determination to decline participation based on essential business determination, based upon response rate, or upon improvements in businesses market conditions caused by COVID-19.
Simplifying Work in Challenging Times
Having force multipliers to get more done with less is now vital to US logistics businesses and to the country. PostBidShip’s digital freight matching platform is built expressly for this purpose. It helps shippers shipping truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) freight to efficiently automate the process of bidding out, pricing and awarding shipments to their network of trusted carriers as well as to new carriers. PostBidShip’s unique partnership with FreightWaves SONAR’s market-leading intelligence and forecasting platform, overlays integrated real-time freight market insights and forecasted pricing for every US market. This combination is invaluable at this time of business disruption, unanticipated labor constraints and freight market volatility. No Phone Calls. No Negotiations. Just save time and money at a fraction of the effort by using our technology. Work wherever you find yourself … at the office, work from home and other new locations with PostBidShip’s 100% cloud platform and mobile apps. Get help with workforce multiplier technology.
Specific Areas for Work Simplification
PostBidShip offers multiple features and is documented to deliver 80% labor savings and 10-25% freight savings:
- Release Loads Quickly and in Real-Time. Distribute loads quickly and digitally to your transportation providers.
- Expand Your Carrier Network. Invite bids from your existing carrier network and others on PostBidShip.
- View Valuable Freight Market Dynamics and Rate Information in Real-Time. Monitor and forecast what is happening and likely to happen in all US geographic freight market dynamics, volatility and pricing.
- Fair priced loads with trusted carriers.
- 1-Click Load Reservations by carriers bidding on loads.
- Review Quotes, Award Loads. Receive and review electronic quotes in real-time back from bidding carriers. Award loads and get goods to your customers faster with far less labor!
PostBidShip is a neutral digital freight platform that replaces outdated workflows with quick, cost-effective and efficient matching of loads to transportation capacity in real-time, using near-time data analytics, market indices modelling and real-time digital collaboration, benefiting both parties through an optimal mix of cost, performance, convenience and asset utilization. For more information, visit www.postbidship.com.