Expands Visibility, Operating Efficiency, Market Intelligence, Security and Integration for Shippers and Carriers
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., February 12, 2020 – PostBidShip, a digital freight technology company, today announced release 2.0 of its Digital Freight Matching Platform, now the most complete means for small, medium and large shippers to collaborate with their OTR (over-the-road) private carrier networks for spot freight shipping.
These new enhancements reinforce PostBidShip’s continued innovation in simplifying shippers’ and their carrier networks’ legacy freight processes to be far more operationally efficient and driving mutual, profitable business. Some of the noteworthy advances with this release include the following.
- I’LL TAKE IT™ Load Reservations. The PostBidShip platform now supports shippers offering loads at a specified rate and carriers the option to immediately secure them using I’LL TAKE IT™ load reservations. READ MORE >>
- Further Automated Digital Freight Matching with ShipperPreferences ™. The PostBidShip platform now incorporates a shipper’s electronic routing guide and configurable rules engine for making freight matches available to a proper subset of carriers. READ MORE >>
- Integrated CarrierPreferences ™. The PostBidShip platform now leverages carriers’ equipment, geography and lane preferences to perform more efficient and automated freight matching.
- Enhanced Application Programing Interface (API). The PostBidShip platform continues to extend its published, industry-leading API that can be used by shippers, carriers and brokers for seamless integration and collaboration.
- Matching Driven by Market Intelligence. The PostBidShip platform now leverages near-time market data analytics and indices modelling for transportation demand, capacity and pricing in freight matching.
- TIP2™ – Trusted Identity Partner Protection. The PostBidShip platform now safeguards the trusted relationships between shippers and their transportation partners using its proprietary identity validation processing mechanisms.
With these additions, PostBidShip continues to be at the forefront of transforming legacy freight matching processes with more efficient, quicker and digital connections. “PostBidShip is driving evolution in these transportation processes with innovative approaches that more effectively match shippers and their carrier networks for mutual benefit.”, said Sam Levin, CEO of PostBidShip. “We look forward to simplifying shippers’ and their carriers’ business process challenges in their spot transportation activity through use of best-in-class digital freight solutions.”
PostBidShip is a neutral digital freight platform that quickly, cost-effectively and efficiently matches shippers to truck capacity in real-time, using near-time data analytics, market indices modelling and real-time digital collaboration, benefiting both parties through an optimal mix of cost, performance, convenience and asset utilization. For more information, please visit: www.postbidship.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact us below to start a conversation with our team about how we can help optimize your spot market freight